EUROSCREW® & EUROSCREW® NG SET for ACL repair surgery
EUROSCREW® & EUROSCREW® NG SET are composed of a complete set of instruments for drilling and positioning the femoral and tibia tunnels in ACL reconstruction.
The SET contains:
- Open stripper.
- Calibration plate.
- Rigid, accurate and one-hand use tibia guide.
- Femoral guide (aimer) with an offset of 1mm to 3 mm allowing optimizing the femoral tunnel location with hamstring tendon reconstruction technique.
- Two eye-looped guide pins of Ø2.4mm
- Canulated drills and reamers
- Two guide pin of Ø1.2mm for the placement of the EUROSCREW®.
- Conformator set for helping the screwing when hard bone is encountered.
- EUROSCREW® or EUROSCREW® NG screwdriver
- Optimum adaptability
- Simple to use
The EUROSCREW® SET is supplied in a container that can be resterilised by autoclaving.
|Complete set instrumentation||T067200|
The EUROSCREW® NG SET is supplied in a container that can be resterilised by autoclaving.
|Complete set instrumentation NG||T730724NG|
CE : 0086
This device is cleared to be sold on US market
Class : I