Mixing system for cementoplasty and vertebroplasty.
The loss or reinforcement of bone tissues often requires to fill the bone defect using a phosphocalcic or acrylic bone cement.
The MINI-MALAX® system provides a perfect mixture of cement.
- Easy to use
- Mixing consistency
- Homogeneous mixture by epicycloïdal movement
- Observation of the mixture
- Safety to use, no contact with the product
- Easy transfer
- Controlled injection
- Reproducibility of the mixture
- Viewing mixing
- Simple & effective
- Safe to use
- Epicyclic movement
– In cementoplasty for treatment of fractures or cysts by percutaneous surgery.
– In vertebroplasty for treatment of compressive vertebral fractures.
The injector MINI-MALAX® is composed of 2 items :
The complete set MINI-MALAX® is composed of 6 items :
- Extension tube
|TROCAR TEKNIMED||T060406 – T060431 – T060432T060433 – T060434 – T060435|
|MINI-MALAX® Mixing & injection system
|MINI-MALAX® Mixing system
|MINI-MALAX® Injection system||T068101|
The device is cleared to be sold in US market.
Class : I Sterile