B-two® Vertebral Balloon Expand Kyphoplasty System is composed of:
• One needle pipe & pin to easy insert in the vertebra
• Two wire-pins which are used like an instrument guide.
• One cannula & expander in order to make the vertebral access.
• One spacer to perfectly drill the spongy part of the vertebra.
• One syringe to precisely inflate the balloon catheter
• One balloon catheter available in 3 sizes to create the cavity into the vertebral body.
• Three cement pushers & fillers which allow a filling up to 6cc.
• Metastatic Bone Tumor Fractures
• Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures (VCF)