Kyphoplasty Balloon & Vertebral Access System
B-Two® Vertebral Balloon Expand is a complete and ergonomic kit to perform a kyphoplasty procedure. It helps to restore vertebral body height lost resulting from the compression fracture.
• Minimal invasive procedure
• Radiopaque balloon landmarks
• Sharpened access system
• Ergonomic cannula handle
• Needle graduation marking to adjust the penetration depth
• 3 sizes of balloon catheter
• Ready to use
• One needle pipe & pin to easy insert in the vertebra
• Two wire-pins which are used like an instrument guide.
• One cannula & expander in order to make the vertebral access.
• One spacer to perfectly drill the spongy part of the vertebra.
• One syringe to precisely inflate the balloon catheter
• One balloon catheter available in 3 sizes to create the cavity into the vertebral body.
• Three cement pushers & fillers which allow a filling up to 6cc.
• Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures (VCF)
|B-Two Kyphoplasty system size 10 US||US101010|
|B-Two Kyphoplasty system size 15 US||US101015|
|B-Two Kyphoplasty system size 20 US||US101020|
|B-Two Kyphoplasty system size 10 Europe||T101010|
|B-Two Kyphoplasty system size 15 Europe||T101015|
|B-Two Kyphoplasty system size 20 Europe||T101020|
CE : 0120
Class : IIa