CEMFIX® 1 & 3
CEMFIX® 1&3 are radiopaque and self-hardening bone cements.
• Indicated for arthroplasty surgeries
• Immediate and stable bone anchorage of implants
• Cements ideally respond to the needs of the surgeon, 2 viscosities for 2 types of applications :
CEMFIX® 1 : standard (high) viscosity bone cement for manual application.
CEMFIX® 3 : low viscosity bone cement, with optimum fluidity to allow an easy application with a syringe or injection gun.
- Mechanical properties above the ISO 5833 standard
- Low release of monomer
- Stable fixation of implants
- Final rapid hardening reducing risk of prosthesis micromovements
- Barium sulfate as excellent radiopaque agent
- Easy to prepare with a bowl & spatula or in a vacuum mixing system
CEMFIX® 1&3 bone cement is indicated for fixation of prostheses to living bone in orthopaedic musculoskeletal surgical procedures for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, traumatic arthritis, osteoporosis, avascular necrosis, collagen disease, severe joint destruction secondary to trauma or other conditions, and revision of previous arthroplasty.
|Non-sterile bowl and spatula x 10||T060404|
Vacuum mixing & Injection system
|CEMFIX® 1 – 40g||T040140|
|CEMFIX® 3 – 40g||T040340|