EUROSCREW® NG screws are recommended for ligament attachment in knee anterior cruciate ligament or ankle lateral ligament reconstructions.
EUROSCREW® NG TCP screws are recommended for ligament attachment in knee anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions.
HIGH TORQUE RESISTANCE
EUROSCREW® NG are designed to reduce the risk of breakage with a better distribution of torque. The screws have a triangular inner cone which ensures perfect contact between the screwdriver and the screw. This contact allows transmission of torque in a compressive rather than shearing mode. This increases the resistance of EUROSCREW® NG to torque failure.
A conical tip and specific threads avoid the need to tap even for TCP version.
SPECIAL INTERNAL CONFIGURATION
Internal design of the tip avoids any contact between the screwdriver and soft tissues.
DOUBLE THREAD – FAST SCREWING
EUROSCREW® NG have a double thread which reduces the number of turns needed to introduce the screw into the pre-drilled tunnel.
EUROSCREW® NG are available in 9 references, including 6 diameters and 4 lengths suitable for current ligamentoplasty techniques.
EUROSCREW® NG has an accessory : EUROSCREW® NG INSTRUMENTATION SET to ensure a proper implantation.
EUROSCREW® NG INSTRUMENTATION SET comprises:
- An open stripper.
- A calibration plate for the graft.
- A precise rigid tibial guide for one-handed use.
- Two femoral guides with an offset of 1 mm to 3 mm to optimise placement of the femoral tunnel during a gracilis tendon reconstruction.
- Two Ø2.4 mm eyed pins to guide drilling and positioning the graft
- A set of drill bits and cannulated reamers for drilling the tunnels.
- Two Ø1.2 mm pins to guide placement of the EUROSCREW® NG interference screws.
- A screwdriver to insert the EUROSCREW® NG interference screws.