High V+® Spinal Cement System
High viscosity Spinal Bone cement & injection system
HighV+® Spinal Cement System is a high viscosity injection system designed to withstand high pressure injection, combined with a unique high viscosity radiopaque bone cement.
Its main advantage is to reduce the risk of leakage occurrence during vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty procedures.
HighV+® Spinal Cement System is composed of :
- One dose of HighV+® Radiopaque Bone Cement.
- One Mixing System which allows obtaining a perfect mixture of cement.
- A High Viscosity Injection System in order to inject easily the HighV+® Radiopaque Bone Cement
- Ultra Strong
- Easy transfer
- Ultra high viscosity system
- Fast & simple
- Homogeneous mixture by epicyclical movement
- Ready to use
- Reduced radiation exposure
- Smooth injection
High V+® Spinal Cement System is indicated for the fixation of pathological fractures of the vertebral body using vertebroplasty or kyphoplasty procedures.
Painful vertebral compression fractures of the vertebral body may result from osteoporosis, benign lesions (hemangioma), or malignant lesions (metastatic cancers, myeloma).
Properties of High V+ Radiopaque bone cement :
Thanks to its high viscosity HighV+® is ready to be injected once transferred into the injection syringe.
Properties of Mixing system :
An intuitive Mixing System with an epicycloidal movement mixing blade to get a homogenous blend.
• Easy to use system
• Transparent system allowing the user to see the mixing process.
• Closed sytem, the user is never in contact with the cement.
Properties of High viscosity injection system :
The High Viscosity Injection System is an hydraulic injector, to be filled with sterile water
• A genuine high viscosity cement has high rheological properties and needs to be delivered at very high pressure. Only an hydraulic injector can manage this.
• Easy to use high viscosity cement injection system gives you total delivery control.
• Thanks to the high volume of the hydraulic pump, the injection syringe can be fully emptied.
• A long hydraulic line is provided to reduce exposition of the practician to x-rays.
|Vertebroplasty Needles||T060430 – T060431 – T060434 – T060435|
|HighV+® Spinal Cement System