High V+® Spinal Cement System is indicated for the fixation of pathological fractures of the vertebral body using vertebroplasty or kyphoplasty procedures.
Painful vertebral compression fractures of the vertebral body may result from osteoporosis, benign lesions (hemangioma), or malignant lesions (metastatic cancers, myeloma).
For the USA market, fenestrated screw manufacturers can also apply for FDA approval to use HighV+® in addition to their existing screw indications. For example: tumor in the thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine.
Properties of High V+ Radiopaque bone cement :
Thanks to its high viscosity HighV+® is ready to be injected once transferred into the injection syringe.
Properties of Mixing system :
An intuitive Mixing System with an epicycloidal movement mixing blade to get a homogenous blend.
• Easy to use system
• Transparent system allowing the user to see the mixing process.
• Closed sytem, the user is never in contact with the cement.
Properties of High viscosity injection system :
The High Viscosity Injection System is an hydraulic injector, to be filled with sterile water
• A genuine high viscosity cement has high rheological properties and needs to be delivered at very high pressure. Only an hydraulic injector can manage this.
• Easy to use high viscosity cement injection system gives you total delivery control.
• Thanks to the high volume of the hydraulic pump, the injection syringe can be fully emptied.
• A long hydraulic line is provided to reduce exposition of the practician to x-rays.
||T060430 – T060431 – T060434 – T060435