Mixing and injection system for medium viscosity bone cements
MedV+® Spinal Cement System is a disposable medical device designed to mix and inject medium viscosity bone cements during bone augmentation procedures.
The kit is composed of 2 devices : a mixing system and an injection system.
The injection system is the S5 injector. It is equipped with a security system which is activated when the pressure generated inside the syringe is too high or when the injection is too fast.
The pressure of the delivery gun can be adjusted by a crank to progressively perform the augmentation procedure.
- Safety Unbreakable
- Easy to use
- Reproducible mixing
- Homogeneous mixture by epicycloïdal movement
- Transparent mixing chamber
- Safe, no pratician contact with the cement
ADVANTAGES OF THE INJECTOR:
- Easy & efficient transfer: no loss of cement
- Handling without any contact with the cement
- No device failure: automatic pressure-overload safety feature
- High injection pressure(120 bars)
- Strong: metallic injection threaded rod
- Free rotative metallic Luer Lock connection
- A controlled & measured delivery
- Adjustable injection pressure
- Injected volume superior than 10cc
|TROCAR TEKNIMED||T060406 – T060431 – T060432 – T060433 – T060434 – T060435|
CE : 0086
The device is cleared to be sold in US market.
Class : I Sterile