Vacuum mixing & injection system
The mechanical stability of PMMA bone cement during arthroplasty procedures is a very important issue. Although intrinsic formulation of bone cement is essential, its preparation plays a vital role.
VACUUKIT® has been designed to contribute to the porosity reduction during the preparation of bone cement by applying vacuum and thereby increase the mechanical stability.
VACUUKIT® is a vacuum mixing & injection system composed of:
- A reservoir which is used for mixing and as injection cartridge.
- A funnel to properly fill the reservoir with the powder and liquid components.
- A mixer plunger with filter to prepare a high quality PMMA bone cement.
- A tube to apply vacuum during mixing and avoid air bubble entrapment.
- An injection handset for a safe and comfortable injection.
- Reducing monomer release
- Easy to use
- Simple, efficient
- Constant and Reproducible mixing
- Homogeneous mixture
- Safe, no contact with the product
- Controlled injection
- Ready to use
CE : 0086
Class : IIA